Taylor M. (6th grade): Symbols



Taylor M. (6th grade): Symbols

The reason for my peace sign made out of swords is because at first I made a rainbow with clouds and raindrops and it looked like a frowny face with tears crying, but it was cool because it was a happy image with a sad picture, but it was never supposed to be like that. I made my final picture of the peace sign made of swords by first drawing the peace sign and put swords around it, then I took a brown Sharpie and colored the top of the swords, and then I got a gray marker and colored in the swords after I finished coloring.  Next, I got light pastels and mixed a few colors together and then kept adding all these colors together, and I wanted the texture to be smooth, and that’s just what I did. I also wanted to make the swords to be bold and still be noticeable at the same time. That’s why I made my project and how I made it.

Comments

Popular Posts