Allyah P. (8th grade): The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse




Allyah P. (8th grade): The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

For my project I decided to draw The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I was inspired by the show and I also really enjoyed watching it. At first, I was going to just draw all the cartoon characters. As time went on, I realized that it would be better for me to draw the actual clubhouse because I never trued to draw a form of a building. To start, I first sketched out the clubhouse and figured out what I need to color each part of it. I worked on the shading process and how to make objects that are far away actually seem far away and how to make closer objects seem closer. Then, I re-drew the clubhouse on a separate, clean sheet of paper and colored it using sharpened color pencils. I looked at my finished product and added the small finishing touches like making sure there were no unnecessary white spots. I finished with that, but I had some extra time left and in that extra time, I drew Pluto so the clubhouse can have some company.

Comments

Popular Posts