Jasmine K. (7th): Take Time Pt. 2



   
Jasmine K. (7th): Take Time Pt.2

For my 2nd project, I continued my cross-stitch. This is my first piece that I did . Before I mainly just embroidered. My Nana taught me how to embroider about 1-2 years ago and I continue to do this kind of art. My brother is good at drawing , but the art I that I like to do involves using my hands to do more than pick up a pencil and draw. I had done all of the sand(beige) and water(light blue) colored parts, so this time i really did try to work out of school to get this done. Not only was this an art project, but a Christmas gift for my Nana. She's the one that taught me, and she has always helped me with things besides embroidery. I worked every minute that I could , and worked almost all day when I was sick. I kept working and working until finally it was finished. To finish, I had a special needle with a dull point, and the embroidery floss I had left. After the new project began, I just kept going off the first project. Yesterday, I finished the last of the outline, and it's cool to look at the cross-stitch and finally see it complete.

Comments

Popular Posts