Samantha M. (8th): Neighborhood Project Map



Samantha M. (8th): Neighborhood Project Map
For my map project I showed the social clubs, and how we see each other as neighbors, and I also showed how neighbors see my house. To show the social clubs I choose a button for each house and you string to show which neighbors talk to which neighbors. I also used the string to show how we are all connected even though we are all living in different houses. To show how I see my neighbors I put my house popping up and the 2nd most important houses are flat, but smaller than my house, and the 3rd most important houses simple squares. I used the sizes and shapes as a hierarchy on my street. To show how neighbors see my house, I put sayings and little drawings around my house to show what they say. To create my neighborhood project I used a canvas and spilt it in half and used oil pastels. One half of the canvas is green because green is happy and exciting and so I that side of the street. The other side of the street is blue because blue is calm and so is that side of the street. To make the houses I used cardstock paper. To color my house I used markers, to color the 2nd most important houses I used markers and colored pencils, and to fill the 3rd important houses I used metallic paint to color them. Past neighborhood projects inspired me. That is how I created my neighborhood project.

Comments

Popular Posts