Sherbie G. (7th): Fascination



Sherbie G. (7th): Fascination

The theme was fascination. I saw shoes, so I said why don’t I crochet shoes and other things. First I did shoes. The shoes were not too hard to make because when I was crochet if just did the work for me.  Hard to understand, but if you were there you’d see what I mean. Crocheting shoes was difficult also the only problem I had was to make perfect. I’d have to crochet, un-crochet, crochet, and un-crochet and so on and so fourth, but I did it and look at what hard work and practice look likes. Go ME. After crocheting shoes I move on to Scarf. Scarf was no problem at all, if you want to crochet or knit you should start with scarf. My art relates to my life because fashion is everywhere. I love fashion it means everything to me. Fashion is like a mystery. I say this because you can’t tell what a person is like by fashion, like if I see a kid with nice shoes or clothes they might not have a nice life-style or a nice place to live. That’s why fashion is a mystery. As you can see, fashion is everything in life.               

Comments

Popular Posts