Selena C. (8th): Redo Painting




Selena C. (8th): Redo Painting 

In my project Redo Painting, first I drew an Impressionist painting. Next I transferred it into a canvas with a pencil trick Ms. Tetrault showed me. I started with the lady painting her black dress and her hair. Her daughter was painted next adding detail to her dress and white. Lastly I added much detail I would to the background. I added some details I thought it needed like the birds.in this project I learned more about mixing paints than I thought I would. I learned tricks about using the paint brushes and what to do to fix the mistakes I made with the paint. This project taught me patience is key with paint and this is one of my best projects.

Comments

  1. Wow, Selena. This definitely looks like an Impressionist painting - how cool. What era do you think this painting comes from? What do you think the woman and her daughter are doing out there on the deck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you created a lot of feeling and emotion in your characters. By the way the woman is leaning forward over her daughter, you make her seem calm and elegant, yet also very caring. The little girl looks happy and excited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts