Jalen B. (7th grade): Skull

Jalen B. (7th grade): Skull

My theme was a clay model of a skull.  It wasn’t very easy because I couldn’t make a lot of the parts.  I got inspired because I saw scientists on TV making skulls of people and things they’ve never seen before and I wanted to do that with my skull.  During the past 6 weeks, I’ve made lots of different skulls because it was formed in lots of different types of ways.  I made it, but it was very hard.  I had made the stand because I made a cylinder to put the skull on.  If I was to suggest anything, I would say that you should look 360 degrees around what you’re making to get every part.

Comments

  1. Very creepy looking - almost like something out of a Tim Burton movie. Were you trying to make the skull of a human, or of another creature/hominid? Are you planning on painting this skull at all, or just leaving it white to look like the actual bone?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts