Ginhaude L. (7th grade): Geo

Ginhaude L. (7th grade): Geo

My theme was geometric shapes..  I was inspired by another art project by Victoria.  At the begnining, I wanted to do origami with it but in the end I painted.  There is a lot of graffiti around my house.  You always see colors in the process.  I first penciled in the shapes, then I colored the lines with black paint and I painted in the shapes with bright colors.  I mixed colors to get the actual color that I wanted.  Tips I would give would be to practice making the shapes.  Next time, I would make the shapes smaller.

Comments

  1. This is very graphic and cool, Ginhaude. Ms. Salvia would love to see this with all the geometric shapes (parallelograms, rhombus, triangles, trapezoids). I also liked the colors your chose - they all kind of work together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts