Samantha T. (8th): Music



Samantha (8th): Independent Project #3                 
My piece of art shows the theme of music. Music is part of my life and many others because it helps them go through life or they just listen to music, just to have fun. In this artwork, I used glitter glue, wooden colored pencils, sharpie markers and regular markers to add color and make it pop. At the middle of the work there is a pair of headphones called “beats” then lyrics all around it. The lyrics shows different meanings and how they are all only one of a kind. Some show love, some show that in life you just have to let go and live life. After I was done with that piece, I made little cards, which have pictures of music on them. Some pictures show how music makes people feel, and some have meanings of what music is in our lives. I used pencil and colored pencil to color them.

Comments

Popular Posts