Chinyere U.and Samantha M. (7th) : SpongeBob

Chinyere U.and Samantha M. (7th) : SpongeBob
SpongeBob was a team effort. I suggested doing this with Samantha to use different materials. We couldn’t finish the legs because we missed so many classes of art. To make up for the time we lost, we started to work on part of it at home, during school, and during Art Club. SpongeBob took a lot of material to make such as paint, hot glue, normal glue, soft fabric, wood, foil, and more. Our purpose was to make something everyone likes which is the show SpongeBob. Samantha and I had a really good time planning and working on this project. We used watercolors to paint the background with some help from Carina. Carina also helped make the jellyfish for the background as well. I learned that using different materials makes your project more interesting and I can do a lot with my imagination and creativity.


Comments

Popular Posts