Isabel Z.A. (6th) - Teenage Drama





Teenage Drama Animation

Japanese cartoons inspire me because growing up I see a lot of animation love stories mixed with teenage drama, yet I always wonder how the animation is made. My drawings represent drama in high-school and being a preteen. I started off using the basic materials: pencils, pens, crayons, and color pencils.  My first drawing shows a girl (about 14) crying because her boyfriend wants to break-up with her but he shows no compassion even though she is obviously in a state of emotional pain. I started drawing the outlines of the boy and girl and then their clothing, hair, and finally face. I thought it looked boring with no background so I made a tree and the boy leaning against it. I then colored the people and the background. I love drawing animation because it helps me express what I hear and see everyday during my school hours.

Sincerely,
Isabel Z-A

Comments

Popular Posts