Kharimah's Independent Project: Animals

      



Kharimah (8th grade): Animals
The project that I’ve done is about animals. This art project was really fun for me because animals are something that I have loved for my whole life. There were three major components to my art project. The first and most important piece that I did was drawing animals. I sketched different animals and put them on a color wheel to symbolize the difference in animals. This is really important to me because I showed my true talents. The second piece that I did I just used a thin colored paper to symbolize the ocean. I really liked it because I love turtles. The third and final piece that I made, was a Model Magic penguin. I’ve always loved penguins and I also wanted to sculpt something, so that is what this final piece was for. I painted it and glossed it, so it now looks really nice. My art project about animals is something that I really enjoyed doing. There are so many components to this project and I think that it is really cool.

Comments

Popular Posts