Dalila's Independent Project: Hats




Dalila (8th Grade): Hats
The theme of my art project is Hats. I made this my theme because although it may not seem that way, hats are very important. Hats are used for style, protection, and warmth. I made this project because I like hats and there are many ways to make or design hats. The first thing I made for this project was an animal hat. I was thinking and since I like animals and hats I should combine the two and see what I get. It ended up looking okay. The next step I went to was making people’s heads with hats. I wanted to make it a little more realistic with actual humans. That also turned out okay (a little better). The final step I went to was drawing an animal with a hat on. It was a different way of combining the animals and hats. I think that was the best picture I made. For the drawings I used markers, colored pencils, construction paper and some books to help me.

Comments

Popular Posts