8th grade Independent Art Project: abstract color

Gayelle (8th grade): Abstract Art
Over the summer at Camp Harbor View, I learned about a new technique of art: abstract art. It consists of sketches, drawings, and paintings that aren’t particularly a thing, it’s really anything that you want it to be.  I was deeply interested in this art, so I chose abstract art as my project.  I started off with a basic swirl in my favorite colors, but as I progressed, I chose to be more creative with colors and lines in my painting.  One day I learned about using a mixing try for paint to get creative colors and hues.  Overall, I feel that I have progressed in painting skills and broke out of my risk to show creativity.  I really enjoyed seeing my potential in art and creativity.  Overall, I am proud of my abstract art unit.

Comments

Popular Posts